Features & Amenities
Map & Directions
When it comes to location, Ashbrook has it all. Enjoy a tranquil setting and an urban lifestyle within easy walking distance of Virginia Beach’s exciting Town Center. Equidistant from the oceanfront and downtown Norfolk, Ashbrook offers quick access to I-264. You’ll love the easy living in these solidly constructed and energy efficient 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments. In addition to spacious floor plans featuring the latest and greatest amenities, you’ll enjoy the inviting swimming pool and an elegant multi-purpose clubhouse with business center.
$99 Administative Fee to Reserve if You Move In January.
Coming home to Ashbrook is like stepping into a private sanctuary filled with everything you need to live your life to the fullest. Whether you’re a homebody or you’re constantly on the go, you’ll appreciate all of the details at Ashbrook.
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments
- Washer/dryer included
- Private patio/balcony
- Vaulted ceilings available
- 24-hour emergency service
- Pet friendly (breed restrictions apply)
- Verizon FIOS available
- Clubhouse with Internet access
- 24-hour fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Playground and picnic area
- Sand Volleyball
- Business Center
Ashbrook offers one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans featuring plentiful open space, equipped kitchens, spacious dining and living rooms, cozy bedrooms with walk-in closets and full baths.
All apartment homes also offer a private patio or balcony, washers and dryers, and the option of vaulted ceilings. Contact us for current prices.
View Site Plan for Ashbrook
One Bedroom - 794 square feet
Two Bedroom - 995 square feet
Three Bedroom - 1,206 square feet
Located in Virginia Beach’s Pembroke area, Ashbrook is in the heart of dining, shopping and entertainment venues of both Town Center and Pembroke Mall. Located in the center of Virginia Beach, the oceanfront is a short 10 minute drive away with quick access to Downtown Norfolk as well. Also nearby is Mount Trashmore Park which offers picnic shelters, playground areas, basketball and volleyball courts along with an extensive street course Skate Park. Medical, dental and other professional services are also available nearby.
- Near Virginia Beach Town Center, Mount Trashmore Park and Pembroke Mall shopping, dining, entertainment
- Near medical, dental and professional services offices
- Central Virginia Beach location
- Quick access to I-264, oceanfront and downtown Norfolk
- From I-64 take Exit 284B and then merge onto I-264 East to Virginia Beach
- Take Exit 17B onto South Independence Blvd. toward the Pembroke area
- Turn right at Virginia Beach Blvd.
- Turn right at Silverbrook Lane
View Larger Map
Thank you for choosing a Breeden property. We realize the importance of quality homes for our residents and pride ourselves on our offering superior customer service. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below, view neighborhood and utility information, see what’s going on in your community and more!
Utilities and Resources