Features & Amenities
Map & Directions
Recently remodeled, some of Chapel Lake's upgrades include gourmet kitchens, plantation blinds, sustainable wood flooring, energy efficient window systems and private balconies/patios.
Bordered by a lake and tall trees, just off Laskin Road, these spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments invite you to relax at home. Open floor plans create a feeling of spaciousness and storage on private patios. Just minutes from Hilltop’s restaurants and shops, as well as the Virginia Beach oceanfront, Chapel Lake offers an exceptional setting for living the good life in Virginia Beach.
1 bedroom deluxe
Call for pricing!
- 1, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments
- Washer/dryer included in most apartment homes
- Private patio or balcony with storage
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly (breed restrictions apply)
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area
Chapel Lake’s one, two and three-bedroom floor plans offer spacious living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens and cozy bedrooms with full baths.
All apartment homes feature a private patio or balcony with storage, washer/dryer and a pet-friendly policy. Contact us for current prices.
View Site Plan for Chapel Lake Apartments
One Bedroom Standard - 860 square feet
One Bedroom Deluxe - 1000 square feet
Two Bedroom - 1200 square feet
Three Bedroom - 1,600 square feet
The Hilltop area of Virginia Beach has it all—an array of shopping, dining, and entertainment, plus close proximity to the resort area. It’s also home to a concentration of medical and dental facilities nearby on First Colonial Road.
- Located in Virginia Beach’s Hilltop area
- Convenient to shopping, restaurants and more
- Minutes to the Virginia Beach Oceanfront and military bases
Trantwood Elementary School
Lynnhaven Middle School
Cox High School
- From I-64 take Exit 284B to merge onto I-264 East for Virginia Beach
- Take Exit 20 to Laskin Road
- Make a U-turn at First Left
- Turn right at Chapel Lake Drive
View Larger Map
Thank you for choosing a Breeden property. We realize the importance of quality homes for our residents and pride ourselves on our offering superior customer service. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below, view neighborhood and utility information, see what’s going on in your community and more!
Utilities and Resources