Features & Amenities
Map & Directions
Beautifully landscaped surroundings of mature trees and colorful flowers unite with location and convenience at Emerald Point. Our oversized one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes offer a wide range of features to please everyone. Many different floor plans provide choices to accommodate your needs. Close to schools, hospitals, commercial centers, major shopping malls, restaurants, entertainment and the oceanfront, Emerald Point is one of Virginia Beach’s finest and largest communities. Welcome home!
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments and townhomes
- 17 floor plans available
- Spacious closets for storage
- Gas and/or electric appliances
- Washer/dryer available
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly (breed restrictions apply)
- Two swimming pools
- Three lighted tennis courts
- 24hour fitness center
- Large playgrounds
- Laundry facilities
- Upgraded black appliance package
- NEW formica counter tops
- NEW maple kitchen and bath cabinetry
- NEW flooring & carpeting
- Upgraded lighting packages
- 2-tone paint throughout
- Plantation blinds for each window
- NEW heating systems
- NEW 6-panel doors throughout w nickel hardware
Emerald Point’s one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans provide 17 design options, each featuring spacious living arrangements, large closets and welcoming kitchens.
Apartment homes also offer private patios or balconies, ceiling fans, Internet access and cable connections. Contact us for current pricing.
View Site Plan for Emerald Point
The Hilltop area of Virginia Beach offers and incredible array of shopping, dining, commercial centers and medical offices. Resort area beaches are just minutes away from this exceptional setting.
- Near an array of shopping from boutiques to big box stores
- Close to Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital and medical offices
- Just minutes from resort district and beaches
- Quick access to I-264
- From I-264 take Exit 20 for Laskin Road
- Travel on Laskin Road for two stoplights to Regency Drive
- Turn left onto Regency Drive and travel to Westminster Drive
- Turn left on Westminster Lane
View Larger Map
Thank you for choosing a Breeden property. We realize the importance of quality homes for our residents and pride ourselves on our offering superior customer service. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below, view neighborhood and utility information, see what’s going on in your community and more!
Exclusive Offers For Residents of All Breeden Communities: Click Here
Utilities and Resources