Features & Amenities
Map & Directions
Live in Virginia Beach's newest apartment community, Red Mill Landing Apartments. These elegant one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments are located at the intersection of Nimmo Parkway and General Booth Boulevard, seconds from the on-site shopping, dining, and services. With country landscapes and Sandbridge beaches just moments away, living at Red Mill Landing is a celebration of all that’s great about Virginia Beach. We are minutes away from Dam Neck and Oceana Naval Base!!!
We have availability for our 2 bedrooms starting at $1,435 & availability for our 3 bedrooms, starting at $1675!
We also include a washer/dryer in our monthly rate.
That's an average savings of $40 per month and $480 for a year!
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments
- Washer and dryer included
- Sleek black appliances
- Garden tubs
- Ceiling fans
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly (breed restrictions apply)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Resort-style swimming pool with cascading water feature
- 24-hour business center
- On-site shopping, dining & services
- Grill stations
Red Mill Landing’s one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments offer spacious floor plans with designer touches like ceiling fans, garden tubs and gleaming black appliances.
All apartment homes also feature washer/dryers. Contact us for current prices.
One Bedroom - 838 square feet
Two Bedroom - 1,108 square feet
Three Bedroom - 1,402 square feet
Red Mill Landing is adjacent to a dynamic on-site shopping center featuring some of the biggest names in retail and a unique mix of fine specialty stores, boutiques and restaurants.
- Next to dining, shopping and entertainment at Redmill Commons
- Near Sandbridge beaches, golf courses and parks
- Convenient to Virginia Beach municipal center offices
- From I-64 take Exit 284B to merge onto I-264 East for Virginia Beach
- Take Exit 21 onto First Colonial Road
- Travel on First Colonial Road across Virginia Beach Blvd., where First Colonial Road changes to Oceana Blvd.
- Travel on Oceana Blvd. to General Booth Blvd.
- Turn right at General Booth Boulevard
- Turn left at Nimmo Parkway
- • Turn right at Wisteria Lane
View Larger Map
Thank you for choosing a Breeden property. We realize the importance of quality homes for our residents and pride ourselves on our offering superior customer service. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below, view neighborhood and utility information, see what’s going on in your community and more!
Utilities and Resources