Features & Amenities
Map & Directions
Close to the Chesapeake Bay and surrounded by nature, these one- and two-bedroom apartments offer a feeling of seclusion. Vantage Apartments offer easy access to bay beaches, Chick’s Beach restaurants and entertainment, and the military installations of Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek and Fort Story.
- 1- and 2-bedroom apartments
- Walk-in closets
- Eat-in kitchens
- All electric appliances
- Washer/dryer available
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly (breed restrictions apply)
- Picnic area
- Tranquil, secluded setting
- Minutes from Chicks Beach and Chesapeake Bay
Vantage’s one- and two-bedroom floor plans offer spacious living arrangements, with eat-in kitchens and abundant closet space.
Washer/dryers are available and all apartment homes are pet-friendly (breed restrictions apply). Contact us for current prices.
View the Site Plan for Vantage Apartments
One Bedroom Floorplan
Two Bedroom Floor Plan
The Chick’s Beach along the Chesapeake Bay is renowned for its laidback atmosphere and water-oriented activities such as fishing, swimming, windsurfing, jetskiing, waterskiing, boating, kayaking and canoeing.
- Minutes to Chicks Beach and Chesapeake Bay
- Close to restaurants and entertainment
- Convenient to military bases at Little Creek and Fort Story
Leasing Office is Located at
2212 Vantage Pointe
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
- From I-64 take Exit 282 for Northampton Boulevard/US-13 toward Chesapeake Bay/Bridge Tunnel
- Take the US-60 East/Shore Drive ramp to beaches
- Once on Shore Drive, make a U turn in front of school
- Turn right onto Vantage Point Dr., between gas station and veterinary office
View Larger Map
Thank you for choosing a Breeden property. We realize the importance of quality homes for our residents and pride ourselves on our offering superior customer service. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below, view neighborhood and utility information, see what’s going on in your community and more!
Utilities and Resources