Features & Amenities
Map & Directions
Wooded views and a convenient location between downtown Fayetteville and Fort Bragg/Pope AFB make Stoney Ridge a great choice. These one and two bedroom apartments offer plenty of luxurious touches and affordability. You’ll love the fully equipped, energy-efficient kitchens, recreational amenities and our responsive management team. Near Cross Creek Mall, restaurants, shopping centers, schools and hospitals, Stoney Ridge is one of the best places in Fayetteville to call your home.
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Furnished apartments available**
- Full-size washer/dryer connections
- Private patio/balcony
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly (breed restrictions apply)
- Large walk-in closets
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Laundry facility
The one and two bedroom floor plans at Stoney Ridge feature, energy-efficient kitchens with full-size range, frost-free refrigerator, multi-cycle dishwasher and pantry.
All apartment homes also feature plush wall-to-wall carpeting, wood cabinetry throughout and full-size washer/dryer connections. Contact us for current prices.
One Bedroom Floorplan
Two Bedroom Floorplan
Stoney Ridge’s wooded setting creates a tranquil setting midway between Fayetteville and Fort Bragg/Pope AFB. There are plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment options nearby and quick access to major highways.
- Minutes to Fort Bragg/Pope AFB
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Easy access to I-95, I-295, US-401
- From I-95 take Exit 58 for I-295 North
- Take the US-401 South exit toward Methodist University/Fayetteville
- Turn left at US-401 South/Ramsey Street
- Turn right at Country Club Drive
- Continue onto Pamalee Drive
- Continue onto Skibo Road
- Turn right at Morganton Road
- Turn right onto Basking Ridge Drive
View Larger Map
Thank you for choosing a Breeden property. We realize the importance of quality homes for our residents and pride ourselves on our offering superior customer service. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below, view neighborhood and utility information, see what’s going on in your community and more!
Utilities and Resources
Electric Company = Progress Energy - 1-800-452-2777
Cable Company = Time Warner Cable - 910-864-3935
Elementary School - Morganton Rd Elementary
Middle Scho0l - Westover Middle
High School - Westover High