Features & Amenities
Map & Directions
Located conveniently between downtown Fayetteville and Fort Bragg/Pope Army Airfield, Carlson Bay is one of the best places in Fayetteville to call home. With wooded views, private patios/balconies and an oversized swimming pool, Carlson Bay offers its residents an affordable but luxury experience. You’ll love our energy-efficient spacious kitchens, our responsive management team and the array of shopping, dining and entertainment options nearby.
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments
- Furnished apartments available
- Full-size washer/dryer connections
- Private patio/balcony
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly (breed restrictions apply)
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Laundry facility
- Community Pond with Fountain ( and fish)
The one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans at Carlson Bay feature, energy-efficient kitchens with full-size range, frost-free refrigerator, multi-cycle dishwasher and pantry.
All apartment homes also feature plush wall-to-wall carpeting, wood cabinetry throughout and full-size washer/dryer connections. Contact us for current prices.
View the Site Plan for Carlson Bay
One Bedroom Floorplan
One Bedroom Furnished
Two Bedroom Two Bath Floorplan
Three Bedroom Floorplan
Carlson Bay’s wooded setting creates a tranquil setting midway between Fayetteville and Fort Bragg/Pope Army Airfield. There are plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment options nearby and quick access to major highways.
- Minutes to Fort Bragg/Pope AFB
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Easy access to I-95, I-295, US-401
- From I-95 take Exit 58 for I-295 North
- Take the US-401 South exit toward Methodist University/Fayetteville
- Turn left at US-401 South/Ramsey Street
- Turn right at Country Club Drive
- Continue onto Pamalee Drive
- Continue onto Skibo Road
- Turn right at NC 1400/Cliffdale Road
- Turn left at Carlson Bay Circle
View Larger Map
Thank you for choosing a Breeden property. We realize the importance of quality homes for our residents and pride ourselves on our offering superior customer service. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below, view neighborhood and utility information, see what’s going on in your community and more!
Utilities and Resources
www.rentpayment.com : for anyone out of town or for your convenience
MAC allotments: for the Active duty military
Personal checks ( accepted through the 5th of each month)