Features & Amenities
Map & Directions
Strategically located within easy reach of the Peninsula as well as Chesapeake and Norfolk, these one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments offer spacious floor plans and exceptional features. Eagle Harbor’s resort-style amenities—including a health club with 24-hour access, enormous swimming pool and expansive putting green—enhance the feeling that you’re living in a world apart from the ordinary.
Select aparmtents eligible for 1 month free!! Call now for details!!
Designer touches and technology at your fingertips make living at Eagle Harbor Apartments as comfortable as it is convenient. And with the community amenities available right outside your door, you might never want to leave home.
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments
- 9-foot ceilings
- Designer kitchens
- Crown molding
- Ceiling fans
- Garden Tubs
- Full-size washers/dryers included in every apartment home
- Monitored intrusion alarms included (Phase 1 only)
- Telephone and cable outlets in every room
- High-speed Internet and digital cable included
- Wood-burning fireplaces (in select units)
- Pet Friendly (breed restrictions apply)
- Health Club with 24-hour access
- Tanning bed available 24 hours
- Community Room
- Resort-style swimming pool
- 5-hole putting green
- Concierge services
Eagle Harbor offers one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans featuring high ceilings, designer kitchens, bathrooms with garden tubs and high-speed Internet included.
All apartment homes also offer full-size washers and dryers. Wood-burning fireplaces are available in select units. Contact us for current prices.
One Bedroom - 800 square feet
Two Bedroom - 1000 square feet
Three Bedroom - 1250 square feet
As a part of the master-planned Eagle Harbor community, these apartments share sidewalk-lined streets, green spaces and resort-style amenities. The surrounding countryside offers a quiet atmosphere, while urban destinations on both sides of the James River are just minutes away.
- Just one mile south of the James River Bridge on Rte. 17
- Quick access to Newport News, Suffolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth and Norfolk
- Near shopping, dining and entertainment in northern Suffolk and Smithfield
Directions from the Southside
- Take I-664 to Exit 9A
- Travel north on Rte. 17 for about 9 miles
- Eagle Harbor is on the left
From the Peninsula
- Take Mercury Boulevard to the James River Bridge
- Cross the James River Bridge
- Travel 1 mile and turn right into Eagle Harbor
View Larger Map
Thank you for choosing a Breeden property. We realize the importance of quality homes for our residents and pride ourselves on our offering superior customer service. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below, view neighborhood and utility information, see what’s going on in your community and more!
Utilities and Resources
- Dominion Power
- First American Property And Casualty Insurance
1-888-345-7139- FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE WITH BULK SERVICES THAT ARE PROVIDED BY THE COMMUNITY
1-800-314-7195- FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE WITH ANY PROGRAMMING THAT IS ADDED (BEYOND WHAT IS PROVIDED BY THE COMMUNITY)
- Online Rent Payment
You can pay online by calling Rent Payment directly at (866)289-5977.
Don't forget to create an online payment account at www.rentpayment.com to make sure you avoid those late fees!!!
Don't forget to refer your friends, family, and co-workers! Each person you refer that moves in will earn you a $100 credit towards your next month's rent!!!!!!