Assistant Property Manager - Ashbrook
Posted:May 23, 2022
Job Title:Assistant Property Manager
Reports To:Property Manager
The Assistant Property Manager is expected to assist the property manager in all aspects in the managing of the community. The APM is expected to display a strong commitment to the company goals, values and success of The Breeden Company. Under the immediate direction of the Property Manager, the Assistant Property Manager is required to gain knowledge of the Financials, Marketing, Maintenance, and Administrative components listed below.
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all rent is collected, posted and deposited on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate records of debt collection.
- Maintain collection and delinquency procedures in conjunction with the policies and procedures for
- The Breeden Company.
- Assist in approving invoices and purchase orders assuring the products have been received and
- services have been performed in a satisfactory manner.
- Assist in achieving NOI performance based on operating budget.
- Primary purpose is leasing apartments to achieve and maintain or exceed budgeted occupancy levels at all times.
- Leasing apartments at market rates and specials as directed by the Property Manager.
- To complete outside marketing and maintain curb appeal.
- Prepare and submit accurate Market Survey Reports to the Property Manager as needed.Assure that the site meets The Breeden Company Standards for picturesque curb appeal including common areas, clubhouse and model.
- Walk thru and inspect the apartments that will be toured for the day to ensure the make ready product is at The Breeden Company standard.
- Maintain an organized system for accurate record keeping including resident files, marketing information, and lease renewals.
- Complete and maintain lease files according to the company policy and procedures.
- Assist residents with concerns and complaints.
- Comply with fair housing laws and company policies.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly newsletter.
- Communicate regularly with Property Manager concerning job responsibilities and expectations.
- Other duties assigned by the Property Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- College preferred
- Previous sales experience
- 1-2 years management experience
The Breeden Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
When I think of The Breeden Company, I think of excellence – excellence in design, in construction and in the management of their developments. This is a rock-solid company that delivers on its promises, and I am so pleased that they are a part of the Portsmouth community.