Assistant Property Manager - Emerald Point Apartments
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all rent is collected, posted and deposited on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate records of debt collection.
- Maintain collection and delinquency procedures in conjunction with the policies and procedures for
- The Breeden Company.
- Assist in approving invoices and purchase orders assuring the products have been received and
- services have been performed in a satisfactory manner.
- Assist in achieving NOI performance based on operating budget.
- Primary purpose is leasing apartments to achieve and maintain or exceed budgeted occupancy levels at all times.
- Leasing apartments at market rates and specials as directed by the Property Manager.
- To complete outside marketing and maintain curb appeal.
- Prepare and submit accurate Market Survey Reports to the Property Manager as needed.Assure that the site meets The Breeden Company Standards for picturesque curb appeal including common areas, clubhouse and model.
- Walk thru and inspect the apartments that will be toured for the day to ensure the make ready product is at The Breeden Company standard.
- Maintain an organized system for accurate record keeping including resident files, marketing information, and lease renewals.
- Complete and maintain lease files according to the company policy and procedures.
- Assist residents with concerns and complaints.
- Comply with fair housing laws and company policies.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly newsletter.
- Communicate regularly with Property Manager concerning job responsibilities and expectations.
- Other duties assigned by the Property Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- College preferred
- Previous sales experience
- 1-2 years management experience
This job description should not be interpreted to be a complete list of all the duties, qualifications and responsibilities performed by the jobholder. To maintain organizational flexibility, management has the discretion to add, drop or change at any time the duties, responsibilities and expectations of this job.