Leasing Agent - Berkmar Landing Apartments
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
- The position is responsible for completing market surveys.
- To be a community ambassador and have excellent communication skills and outstanding sales techniques.
- Handling telephone, and on-site traffic, showing ready apartments, closing the lease, qualifying prospects, completing all related paperwork and activities to ensure a timely move in.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Some college preferred.
- Sale, customer service and basic computer skills.
- Interaction With Other Employees and The Public – Must interact with resident, prospects tenants, team members and maintenance.
- Physical Demands – Walking, standing and sitting at long period at times.
- Schedule may require weekend work.
This job description should not be interpreted to be a complete list of all the duties, qualifications and responsibilities performed by the jobholder. To maintain organizational flexibility, management has the discretion to add, drop or change at any time the duties, responsibilities and expectations of this job.