Leasing Specialist - The Village at Westlake
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
- The position is responsible for completing market surveys.
- To be a community ambassador and have excellent communication skills and outstanding sales techniques.
- Handling telephone, and on-site traffic, showing ready apartments, closing the lease, qualifying prospects, completing all related paperwork and activities to ensure a timely move in.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Some college preferred.
- Sale, customer service and basic computer skills.
- Interaction With Other Employees and The Public – Must interact with resident, prospects tenants, team members and maintenance.
- Physical Demands – Walking, standing and sitting at long period at times.
- Schedule may require weekend work.
The Breeden Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.