Service Manager - The Avant at Huntington Pointe
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, hire and train qualified applicants for the team.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude towards Residents and all team members at all times.
- Uniforms are to be worn daily to ensure a professional appearance.
- Comply with the company’s operating and safety policies and procedures
- Adhere to federal, state, and local laws pertaining to the operations of the community and fair housing.
- Comply with the company’s operating and safety policies and procedures.
- Respond within 48 hours for all service requests.
- Follow up on all service requests to ensure the highest quality of customer service.
- Maintain the highest standards of the physical condition of the community
- Maintains an ongoing preventive maintenance plan for the site.
- Coordinates with the property manager the maintenance schedule for contractors for the make-ready process.
- Manage and inspect all make-ready inventory for move-in quality and company standards.
- Possess inventory control to assist in the achievement of the property’s annual budget.
- Identify the needs for training and motivation for all staff members.
- Maintain good communication and listening skills.
- Uphold all company policies, goals, and values.
- Be committed to the success of the team and each team member.
The Breeden Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Preferred: Three (3) years minimum experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in a multi-family apartment setting or equivalent industry.
- High school diploma; a degree from a vocational school will be a plus.
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.).
- Knowledge of health and safety practices and regulations.
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management.
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities.
- Experience in estimating maintenance and repair timelines and costs for work that needs to be completed.
- HVAC and EPA Certification.
- Successfully pass a drug test and background screening.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays if needed.
This job description should not be interpreted to be a complete list of all the duties, qualifications and responsibilities performed by the jobholder. To maintain organizational flexibility, management has the discretion to add, drop or change at any time the duties, responsibilities and expectations of this job.