Posted:April 5, 2022
Reports To:Sales Training and Marketing Manager
The Trainer will provide sales training, mentoring, and support services. They will train and educate teams from the point of their initial hire and on a continuous, ongoing basis and work closely with other corporate trainers in the department. They will assist the Sales Training Manager in developing and implementing training and professional development programs. The Trainer will assist in developing and executing curriculum for new systems, policies, or programs. They may also assist with the recruitment and hiring process when needed.
Primary Duties include but are not limited to:
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Establish training needs by collaborating with sales leadership, by analyzing sales and performance results.
- They will provide continual development for new hires as well as creating and maintaining continuing education programs and training material.
- Develop individual and/or group training methods to meet the needs of the department based on performance.
- Evaluate training program effectiveness and adjust as needed.
- Create coaching components and knowledge articles to support continuation training and performance development. This can be added to Grace Hill announcements and Policies.
- Provide a leadership role to mentor and coach Leasing Agents as needed or requested by leadership.
- Actively participate in sponsored events and other outside opportunities to promote the company.
- Assist in developing and implementing in marketing strategies to attract renters.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Outgoing, friendly attitude and ability to make others feel welcome and comfortable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The Breeden Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
When I think of The Breeden Company, I think of excellence – excellence in design, in construction and in the management of their developments. This is a rock-solid company that delivers on its promises, and I am so pleased that they are a part of the Portsmouth community.