Maps & Directions
Zoning : General Commercial
- Over 53,000 potential customers reside within a seven (7) mile radius.
- Average household income of over $81,000 within five (5) miles.
- Located at one of the busiest intersections in Isle of Wight with over 29,000 cars per day.
- Surrounding retailers and restaurants include Food Lion, Bojangles, Subway and Sonic.
- There are over 1,000 homes in the Eagle Harbor Community.
- Major Employers in close proximity include Newport News Shipbuilding (Huntington-Ingalls), and Smithfield Foods with 19,000 and 5,000 employees respectively.
Parcel 8-B: 6.875 Acres Gross (Can be subdivided)
$600,000 per acre
Parcel 8-C: Rite Aid
Parcel 9C-1: Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin Robbins
Parcel 9C-2: Carrollton Car Wash
Parcel 9C-3: 1.383 Acres Gross/ .83 Acres Net
Parcel 10A: 7-11
Parcel 10B: 1.7 Acres Gross
Parcel 11: 6.62 Acres Gross
Thank you for choosing a Breeden Company property. We realize the importance of immediate service to our tenants and pride ourselves on our ability to satisfy your maintenance and service needs through immediate and courteous response. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below and we’ll be sure to contact you shortly.