Features & Amenities
Map & Directions
Water’s Edge is aptly named for its location on the eastern branch of the historic Elizabeth River in Norfolk. This newly renovated collection of 1- and 2-bedroom floorplans feature new oak cabinets and appliances in the kitchens, as well as recreational amenities that include a large swimming pool, fitness center and playground. Near the intersection of Interstates 64 and 264, Water’s Edge offers convenient access to shopping and dining just 10 minutes away from McArthur Mall and Towne Center.
2012 Top Rated Apartment Community (Nationally)
Skylights, private patios and balconies create light-filled living spaces, while optional wood-burning fireplaces create a cozy ambience during cool weather. Enjoy the swimming pool during the warmer months and the fitness center all year ‘round.
- 1- and 2-bedroom apartments
- Walk-in closets (select homes)
- Built in microwave
- Storage shed
- Private patio/balcony
- Vaulted ceilings and skylights available
- 24-hour emergency service
- Washer/dryer included
- Optional wood-burning fireplaces
- Pet friendly (breed restrictions apply)
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour fitness center with toddler play area
- New playground
- Picnic area
- Grill Stations
Water’s Edge offers one- and two-bedroom apartment plans featuring newly renovated kitchens, expansive living areas, bedrooms with spacious closets and full baths.
All apartment homes offer a private patio or balcony. Washers and dryers are included. Wood-burning fireplaces are an option. Contact us for current prices.
View the site plan for Water's Edge Apartments
Water’s Edge looks out over the eastern branch of the Elizabeth River and offers easy access to nearby shopping, dining and entertainment. From Water’s Edge, any destination in Hampton Roads is easily within reach.
- Just 10 minutes from McArthur Mall and Towne Center
- Quick interstate access to downtown Norfolk, military bases and the oceanfront
- Located on the banks of the Elizabeth River and bordered by an established residential neighborhood
- From I-64 East, take I-264 West to South Military Highway.
- Make a left at light (Corporate Boulevard).
- Make a right when the road splits.
- Follow signs to rental office.
View Larger Map
Thank you for choosing a Breeden property. We realize the importance of quality homes for our residents and pride ourselves on our offering superior customer service. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below, view neighborhood and utility information, see what’s going on in your community and more!
Utilities and Resources