Features & Amenities
Map & Directions
Situated in the heart of Virginia Beach near Town Center and Pembroke Mall, Bonney Trace is also midway between the oceanfront and downtown Norfolk. This convenient location and quick access to I-264 makes these two-bedroom apartments an ideal place to live for anyone who wants to enjoy all that southside Hampton Roads has to offer. You’ll also enjoy access to amenities that include an inviting swimming pool and a well-equipped fitness center.
Bonney Trace offers open living and dining areas and convenient details that include private entrances, large closets, private patios or balconies and a pet-friendly policy.
- Private entrances
- Private patios/balconies
- Large closets
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly (breed restrictions apply)
- Access to Ashbook Amenities
- Fitness center access
- Swimming pool access
- Playground access
- Sand Volleyball
Bonney Trace offers two-bedroom floor plans featuring open dining and living areas, large closets and bedrooms with full baths.
All apartment homes also offer a private entrance, a private patio or balcony and a pet-friendly policy. Contact us for current prices.
Located in Virginia Beach’s Pembroke area, Bonney Trace is just minutes from dining, shopping and entertainment at both Town Center and Pembroke Mall. Medical, dental and other professional services are also available nearby.
- Near Town Center and Pembroke Mall shopping, dining, entertainment
- Close to medical, dental and professional services offices
- Central Virginia Beach location
- Quick access to I-264, oceanfront and downtown Norfolk
Bonney Trace Leasing Office is Located at Ashbrook Apartments
205 Silverbrook Lane
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- From I-64 take Exit 284B to merge onto I-264 East for Virginia Beach
- Take Exit 17B to merge onto S Independence Blvd. for the Pembroke Area
- Turn right at Virginia Beach Blvd.
- Turn right at Silverbrook Lane
View Larger Map
Thank you for choosing a Breeden property. We realize the importance of quality homes for our residents and pride ourselves on our offering superior customer service. Please feel free to use our online service repair request form below, view neighborhood and utility information, see what’s going on in your community and more!
Utilities and Resources