Breeden Realty Commercial Update
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VIRGINIA BEACH & RICHMOND, VA - The Breeden Company is pleased to announce the following commercial transactions for April, May and June 2014.
- Jam Café leased 2,200 square feet at Auburn Place Shoppes in Virginia Beach, VA
- Oriental Spa leased 2,000 square feet at Parkway Shopping Center in Virginia Beach, VA
- Evaporate leased 1,500 square feet at Village Shoppes in Virginia Beach, VA
- Pridestaff leased 1,519 square feet at Towne Center West in Richmond, VA
- Merak Bakery and Mediterranean leased 1,491 square feet at The Villages of Stoney Run in New-port News, VA
- Davis Drug leased 1,200 square feet at Eagle Harbor Shopping Center in Carrollton, VA
- VA ABC leased 1,400 square feet at Eagle Harbor Shopping Center in Carrollton, VA
- Evaporate leased 1,065 square feet at The Villages of Stoney Run in Newport News, VA
- Lickety Nit leased 1,000 square feet at University Shoppes in Virginia Beach, VA
- Love Shack renewed 2,964 square feet at Village Shoppes in Virginia Beach, VA
- El Burrito renewed 5,290 square feet at Eagle Harbor in Carrollton, VA
- VA Nails renewed 1,304 square feet at Towne Center West in Richmond, VA
- Davis Drug renewed 2,400 square feet at Eagle Harbor Shopping Center in Carrollton, VA
- Eagle Harbor Cleaners renewed 1,200 square feet at Eagle Harbor Shopping Center in Carrollton, VA
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse purchased 2.45 acres at Towne Center West in Richmond, VA
- Stanley Shield Partnership purchased 4.18 acres at Towne Center West to build 5 story medical office building in Richmond, VA
Representing The Breeden Company:
About The Breeden Company:
The Breeden Company is a nationally ranked developer of multifamily, commercial and single family projects on the East Coast. With more than 50 years of experience in every facet of real es-tate development The Breeden Company has established a sterling reputation for excellence. Their residential, multifamily, commercial and resort development projects are recognized for enhancing the communities in which they are located while offering the finest standards to those who live, work, play and invest in them.
Since 1961, The Breeden Company has developed, built and operated over 7,000 apartments, two million square feet of commercial shopping center and office space, three timeshare resort hotels and an additional 1,700 residential homes. Currently, The Breeden Company has 1,175 apartments in construction with another 1,400 on the way. The Breeden Company consists of Breeden Proper-ty Management, LLC, Breeden Realty, LLC, and Breeden Construction, LLC. The company continues to be the leader in developing and acquiring investment properties in the area.
Public Relations Manager