Comprehensive Third-Party Multifamily Management Services
The Breeden Company Property Management Division provides the
following property management services:
- Annual budget/management plan development
- Rental income and occupancy optimization
- Timely rent collection and bad debt management
- Audit review and payment of all property expenses
- Lease expiration management
- Time sensitive financial reporting
- Accounting for all property income, expenses, assets and liabilities
- Consistent market analysis and competitor surveys
- Building, grounds and equipment preventative maintenance programs
- Staff management and training
- Establishing quality resident relationships
- Cost effective purchasing power when negotiating contracts from suppliers and other service companies
- Real estate tax and assessment analysis
- Capital budget recommendation
- Proforma forecasting
In 2011, The Breeden Company developed the nationally recognized Enriched Lifestyle Community™ brand. While features and amenities may vary from community to community, there is one constant: abounding luxury. Our brand model reflects an attention to detail and longevity of design while promoting relationships and activity among neighbors amid high-end architectural features, resort-style amenities and high-tech innovations that support the human mind, body and spirit.
For more information about Breeden Property Management and/or our third-party multifamily property management services, contact Breeden Property Management at 757.486.1000 or Submit a Contact Inquiry.
It’s up to each person to follow the CDC and health authority best practices to limit the spread of COVID-19. At The Breeden Company, we have revised and enhanced our practices to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19 in the community. When visiting or living at a Breeden community, you will see heightened cleaning measures, thoughtful amenity management plans and flexible, virtual options to communicate with our teams.